A cautionary tale:
- If the power cord has detached from your laptop and the battery is about to run out, do not hastily jam the power cord into any old hole in the general area of the power jack, assuming that it will only fit into the power jack.
- It will also fit into the USB port.
- That will make your screen go black and the computer will start turning on and off repeatedly by itself.
- Also, do not attempt to reproduce the accident, "just to see if that's what happened," by purposely sticking the power cord into the USB port.
- That will make sparks come out of the USB port.
- And make your computer smell bad.
Back to the Hamsterworks.